NURSE/EDUCATOR – FULL TIME
We are seeking registered nurses to join our Health Care Quality Unit (HCQU) in our office in Hershey. The HCQU is designed to assure that individuals who have developmental disabilities (DD) are as physically and behaviorally healthy as they can be.
- R.N. with an unrestricted Pennsylvania License.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Behavioral health experience preferred.
- Experience with individuals who have DD preferred.
- Monday through Friday.
- No Holidays or Weekends.
- Single destination travel.
- Perform assessments of the physical and behavioral health of individuals who have DD.
- Develop and/or deliver education programs.
- Collaborate with DD service providers and other physical and behavioral health care providers.
- Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Please reply in confidence to:
The Advocacy Alliance
1512 East Caracas Avenue
Equal Opportunity Employer
Staff from our HCQU Hershey Department will be participating in the Widener University Employment Fair on April 20, 2012. It is for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities that are transitioning from school to work. HCQU nurses will be conducting blood pressure checks and focusing on topics regarding healthy nutrition and preventing lifelong diseases. There will be magazines from Giant Food Stores and a healthy snack to give away as well as many handouts on wellness, health screenings, stress management as well as ways to eat healthy on a budget. HCQU staff is excited and looks forward to this event.