FULL-TIME FISCAL SPECIALIST
We are seeking a full-time Fiscal Specialist for our Scranton location.
- Internal audit experience for a specialized department;
- Knowledge of internal controls;
- Preparing information for the annual independent departmental audit;
- Review of standard accounting and financial reporting systems in the course of the internal audit function;
- Preparing financial and service statistic reports;
- Serving as liaison and maintaining effective internal working relationships; and
- Other related duties as assigned.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or related experience;
- Knowledge of the developmental disability and/or mental health services; and
- Knowledge of tax preparations.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Commitment to the Alliance mission and values;
- Knowledge of budgeting principles;
- Ability to manipulate a computer database;
- Ability to meet timelines;
- Customer service capabilities; and
- Good Communication skills.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. Please reply in confidence to:
The Advocacy Alliance
Vice-President/Chief Human Resources Officer
846 Jefferson Avenue
P.O. Box 1368
Scranton, PA 18501
Fax: (570) 207-9194
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action y Employer