FULL-TIME INTELLECTUAL DISABILITIES MANAGER
We are seeking an Intellectual Disabilities Manager to work with individuals who have intellectual disabilities, family members of individuals who have intellectual disabilities, and professionals who work with individuals who have intellectual disabilities, to implement, coordinate and oversee Independent Monitoring 4 Quality (IM4Q) Teams and to conduct Office of Developmental Programs (ODP) Certified Investigations. This position will provide oversight to approximately 10 to 15 IM4Q Team members and will coordinate the completion of IM4Q surveys by the team members, providing training to team members, and attending all meetings as required. Additionally, this position will complete ODP Certified Investigations in an approximately eight county area. This is a full-time position in Hershey with travel within the South Central and Central Counties of Pennsylvania.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services preferred.
- Management experience preferred.
- ODP Investigator Certification preferred.
- Experience working with individuals who have intellectual disabilities preferred.
- Excellent technology and communication skills, including report writing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
The Advocacy Alliance
Vice-President/Chief Human Resources Officer
846 Jefferson Avenue
P. O. Box 1368
Scranton, PA 18501
Fax: (570) 207-9194
FULL TIME NURSE/EDUCATOR
We are seeking a registered nurse to join our Health Care Quality Unit (HCQU) in our offices in Hershey. The HCQU is designed to assure that individuals who have developmental disabilities are as physically and behaviorally healthy as they can be.
• R.N. with an unrestricted Pennsylvania License.
• Minimum of 3 years experience.
• Experience working with individuals who have developmental disabilities preferred.
• Experience in behavioral heath preferred.
• Monday through Friday.
• No Holidays or Weekends.
• Occasional single destination travel.
• Perform assessment of the physical and behavioral health of individuals who have developmental disabilities, through the administration of a Health Risk Profile.
• Develop and deliver educational programs.
• Collaborate with developmental disabilities service providers and other physical and behavioral health care providers.
Salary with benefits commensurate with experience. Please reply in confidence to one of the following:
The Advocacy Alliance
Director of HCQU
1512 East Caracas Avenue
Hershey, PA 17033
Fax: (717) 835-2299
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action y Employer