Full-Time Guardianship/Trust Administrator
We are seeking a full-time Guardianship/Trust Administrator for our Scranton location.
Responsibilities: (pursuant to assignment)
- Court Appearances as needed;
- Complete enrollment forms and reports;
- Apply for benefits;
- Communicate with families, banks, insurance companies, and other parties;
- Visit individuals in their homes/nursing home setting;
- Process payables and receivables;
- Assist with inventory of estates
- Establish budgets; and
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Commitment: to the Alliance mission and values;
- Professional communication style;
- Experience in budgeting and accounting;
- Ability to manipulate a computer database; and
- Ability to meet timelines.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or related experience;
- Knowledge of Estate Planning; and
- Knowledge of property management.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. Please reply in confidence to: