We are hiring in our Scranton Office.
FULL-TIME ACCOUNTS SPECIALIST
We are seeking an Accounts Specialist (Scranton Office) to provide assistance with money management and budgeting to persons who have a mental illness, persons who have developmental disabilities, or older adults, who are unable to manage their monthly financial affairs.
- Excellent communication and computer skills;
- Ability to budget monthly income benefits for a specified caseload of individuals;
- Ability to manipulate and an aptitude to learn a job specific software system;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; and
- Accounting and tax knowledge a plus.
The Advocacy Alliance
Vice-President/Chief Human Resources Officer
P. O. Box 1368
Scranton, PA 18501
Fax: (570) 207-9194